Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil. 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- Aromatic Scent: Organic Frankincense Essential Oil has a woody, spicy, haunting smell.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Organic Oils- Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrata, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Orange (Sweet), Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
This Organic Oil is NOP Certified. * Botanical Name: Boswellia serrate * Plant Part: Resin * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: India * Description: The Frankincense tree is a scraggly but hardy tree which originates from Oman and the Middle East. By slashing the barks of the tree, a sticky, fragrant resin is produced from which the Frankincense Oil is derived. Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid. * Consistency: Medium * Aromatic Scent: Organic Frankincense Essential Oil has a
More Info & Customer Reviews