- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender essential oil has an aroma similar to fresh lavender flowers
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile “101 Ways to Use Essential Oils” brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
* Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia * Plant Part: Flower Head * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: Bulgaria * Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers. * Color: Pale yellow with a tint of green * Common Uses: Herbalist regards Lavender as the most useful and versatile essential oil for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It al
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More Frankincense Essential Oil Products