Frankincense Essential Oil: 30mL of 100% Pure, Undiluted Boswellia Serrata. Common Uses: Skin Care, Wrinkles, Scars, Skin Tags & Warts. Helps to Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Restless Legs Syndrome & Trouble Sleeping. Comes With a Tips & Uses Guide.
- FINEST QUALITY BOSWELLIA SERRATA. Our Frankincense Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, undiluted and pesticide-free. It is steam distilled from resin of the Indian Boswellia tree.
- ADDED BONUS: Free Tips and Uses Brochure included with all orders. Get 30 different tips & uses for our most popular essential oils: Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender & Thieves Blend. (All four essential oils are available for sale on Amazon.)
- 30mL BOTTLE SIZE: This is double or triple the volume of most brands, which offer 10mL or 15mL bottles. Bottled in an amber glass bottle with a convenient euro-drop cap for easy dispensing.
- TOP OF THE LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Each order comes beautifully and securely packaged. Every bottle of Frankincense Oil is individually bubble wrapped and securely shipped in a corrugated box. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, no questions, no hassles.
- BENEFITS & COMMON USES: Diffusers, Aromatherapy, Sleep, Cosmetic Applications, Facial Creams, Anti-Aging Formulations & General Skin Care. Helps relieve Anxiety, Stress, & Restless Leg Syndrome. Used to aid the healing of cuts, scrapes & burns. Often used on Scars, Wrinkles, Skin tags, Warts and Moles to make them less noticeable. Perfect for homemade and DIY products (Candles, Incense, Lotions, Soap Making, etc.). Pairs well with a variety of carrier oils: shea body butter, cocoa butter, fractionated coconut oil, beeswax, grapeseed and other vegetable oils.
Frankincense Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the resin of the Indian Boswellia Serrata tree, also known as the Frankincense tree. It has been used since the ancient past, with references of the treasured resin bestowed to Jesus by the three wise men. This essential oil is considered to be one of the most therapeutic oils, renown for its ability to tighten the skin and help with cellular regeneration. It is also highly anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, making it a common ingredient in anti-
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More Frankincense Essential Oil Products